As we are based in Chetumal, most of our tours depart from here, although we also have daily tours departing.
Price may vary depending on departure city.
All tours includes round trip to the departure city selected.
Chetumal Airport (CTM)
• Sun hat
• Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
• Bathing suit
• Long pants and shorts
• Hiking shoes and water friendly sandals
• Rain jacket
• Water bottle. Please bring your own reusable water bottle
• A small flashlight or headlamp
• Any personal medication you need
• Eco-friendly sunblock
• Mosquito repellent.
• Cash is handy for tipping and shopping.
• A positive attitude. Weather changes, food tastes different, speaking Spanish is harder than you remembered. Flow with it and enjoy!
Drones are not permitted in archeological sites and natural protected areas without special permits. If you want to bring your drone let us know in advance and we will provide you some informetion about how to obtain the permits.
You need a valid passport with at least 6 months before its expiration to enter and exit Mexico. Contact your local embassy, or consulate for more information. Upon entering Mexico you will be asked to fill out a migration form. Keep this with you as you will need to turn it in before leaving the country.
Yes, we highly recommend all travelers purchase travelers insurance.
We can book hotels and make other arrangements for travelers purchasing a trip with Latitud Maya
Yes, there is a supplement. The single supplement is an additional charge to make up the full cost of the room.
Yes, it is. Please contact us for details and pricing.